Frame Molding Router Bits(1/4 or 1/2)
Create an exquisite center panel door and drawer frames with the mitered door router bit. Mitered doors allow much more leeway for the artistic design than traditional rail and stile doors.
The rail and stile door’s joint restricts the amount of profile design that you can cut into the frame, but with miter joint your options are limitless.
- Mitered Door & Mitered Drawer router bit set will create classic moldings for mitered cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- It also can be used for other projects like picture frames, mirror frames, chair rails, crown moldings, and other decorative trim.
- Carbide materials cutter, durable to use.
- Great for professional carpenter or hobby.
- 8mm shank, 1-1/2inch cutter length.
- Small drawer armrest cutter:
- Materials: Carbide, Alloy
Shank Diameter: 8mm
Cutting Depth: 8.5mm
Cutting Length: 1-1/2″
Largest Diameter: 1-3/16″
Overall Length: 3-1/2″
Number of Flutes: 2
Bit Construction Carbide Tipped
- 1 x Pieces Router Bits